Friday, November 9, 2012

I wish

Subtitle: Niki Gets a Wild Hair.

The other day after Niki had schooled Snoopy, she said, "This horse is getting so broke, I bet I could ride him around the course with no bridle, just the reins around his neck." I never doubt Niki, so of course I thought she could.

A week later she did.



Of course, it started my little brain machine up, and all those little cogs and wheels flashed a picture, of me doing a book signing of Snoopy's book, while Niki does an entire trail course without the bridle. It would be fabulous.

Niki was not immediately on board with this, but who knows where one idea may lead?

In truth, I would like to be the one who does a bridleless trail pattern with my horse. I just need to get to the same level of skill as Niki.

Stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment