Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ten, nine, eight...

After months of working to get everything lined up and ready, I think we're set to have a successful launch. Here are the details:

THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH:
The official paperback launch will be at the Lights, Camera, Action AQHA/CRHA Horse Show in Burbank (at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center), May 30-June 2. DETAILS: All AQHA Trail Circuit Champions will receive a Snoopy goody bag. I will be selling autographed copies of From the Horse's Mouth in the afternoons all four days.

PRE-LAUNCH:
For people who cannot wait until then, I will have copies available at the ranch for one day, May 25, from 2 to 4 pm at the Silver Rose Ranch, 2954 English Road, Chino Hills, CA.



I NEED YOUR ATTENTION FOR THIS PART.

Thank you.

Snoopy lives at the ranch, but I do not. There are lots of horses boarded, owned by different people and trained by one of the three professional trainers based here. Strangers are welcome, but they cannot wander willy-nilly around the premises. Therefore, if you'd like to visit on May 25th, I need you to RSVP in the comments below so I know who/how many to expect. If you just show up, I may not be at the front to greet you, and if you wander willy-nilly, I must warn you, there is a pack of border collies running about and they are usually in the mood to nip at strangers' heels.

P.S. If for some reason you can't leave a comment, email me at gaylecarline(at)sbcglobal(dot)com.

E-BOOK LAUNCH:
For those of you who want the e-version, it will be available on Kindle on May 30. It will be priced at $4.99.

We're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment